What is Give STL Day?
It is one of our biggest online fundraisers of the year! The St. Louis Community Foundation partners with local nonprofits from across the area to bring the community together, Give STL Day is an online day of giving where nonprofits like ours will be reaching out to our donors – and looking for new ones – as we educate them about our mission and raise much needed operating funds.
Last year, in the midst of a pandemic YOU helped us raise over $3,500. This year our goal is $5,000! We will use that money to improve the health of our big cats, our ability to educate the public and the safety of our facility. Will you help us get there on May 6th?
All donations received will go directly to benefiting the animals that call the sanctuary home. Funds raised will be used to purchase:
- Vital Signs Monitor – To help improve the health of our big cats by enabling us to monitor their vital signs while under anesthesia. Making our immobilizations safer and improving the health outcomes of our big cats.
- Projector and Screen – To update our Education Center to improve the tour experience and allow us to more effectively teach guests and students about the issues big cats face in captivity.
- New Food/Water Bowls – Our current bowls are getting old and to ensure the safety of our staff, interns and the animals we need to replace them.
To make a contribution, visit our Give STL Day page on May 6th! Want your donation to go further?! Donate during the following time slots and make your donation count even more:
- 6:00am – 7:00am – Power Hour
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Power Hour
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Power Hour
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Power Hour
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Power Hour
- 10:00pm – 11:00pm – Power Hour
With YOUR support we can continue to provide the best care to the rescued big cats here at Crown Ridge Tiger Sanctuary.